Wednesday, April 7, 2010

5

These are the lyrics to a song I wrote a couple of days ago :)

Today
I'm gonna be
A superstar for you
Please stay
You'll want to see
All the things I did to me
To catch a gaze from you

Today
I'm gonna be
Immaculate for you
Behave
Why can't you be?
Why is this needed to be free?
Can't you see this migraine's melting?

And falling out of head--it's coming, and coming
And leaking out of my ear--it gets so hard to
Refrain from the pressure that builds and bullys
The television in my brain

Today
I'm gonna be
Magnetic for you
All the bridges burning down is just a
symptom of the sound that pigeons
make when they're compressed

The kids are coming undressed
So they can be like the best
And all around them are fancy faces
Sporting flesh-colored vests
With it preparing to pour
And it beginning to shine forever
Tomorrow's just a good guess
For troubles waiting to bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment